Overview Online casino platform
The online casino platform is the soul and core of the whole casino operation. It is made up of various components, including CRM, Game Engine, Casino Engine, Payment wallets, Affiliate software, Content Management System, Bonus engine, and more advanced features. In this post, we will explore the genetic makeup of the most successful online casino platform and its characteristics. In addition, we have devoted a section to examining the various types of platform solutions and comparing their costs and advantages, and disadvantages.
What exactly is a platform for an online casino?
The easiest way to explain what a casino platform is would be to think of it as a service provider that gives online casino operators access to a comprehensive collection of products and services. Providing the opportunity for the operator of the online casino to focus on the more valuable aspects of the business.
Online casino solution broken down by type:
Online casino turnkey solution
Dependable and feature-rich software for gambling operators lets you launch your own online casino enterprise from scratch in a few simple steps
Turnkey Casino helps you save time and money
The establishment of a do-it-yourself online casino might become a burden because of the difficulty in forecasting the amount of time required for performance testing.
Reduce the amount of time spent on recruiting, employee monitoring, and quality assurance by making delegation your primary strategy.
When creating a turnkey solution for an online casino, it is important to take individual preferences into consideration. The customer is provided with a one-of-a-kind online casino website that has a variety of individualized characteristics. These elements may include a design layout, an intuitive interface, an easy navigation panel, and internal controls for the monitoring of financial matters.
The Development Process for Turnkey Casino Software
- Analysing is a short explanation of how a project could turn out well.
- Planning: making a detailed plan for the project and making a road map for the client.
- Designing: a. Draft design, b. evaluation, c. reconciliation, d. approval
- Preparing a website
- The activation of game providers
- Activation of payment methods
- On request, the project can be customized with extra services. Adding extra services that aren’t already available on the platform costs extra.
- Checking out the site
- Final launch
Features of Turnkey Casino Software
- Complex platform with easy-to-use controls
- Multi-language and multi-currency solutions
- Games from top-level providers
- Quality designs and technical support
- Tailor-made payment system
- Help getting a license
Is it possible to get legal assistance for turnkey casino software?
The use of turnkey casino software in your online gambling business is well within the bounds of the law. In its most basic form, it is a platform that, by assisting you in the personalization of your casino and saving you both time and resources in the process, When it comes to the creation of websites, it’s very similar to working with WordPress themes, with the exception that you’re utilising a platform designed specifically for online casinos.
Does licence acquisition come standard with turnkey casino software?
Because we are aware that the licencing procedure can be difficult and time consuming, we will give you with a high-quality support team in order to help you through any issues that may arise. As a result, you will receive all of the guidance you want to effectively finish the procedure for obtaining a licence for your casino and begin operating a gaming business that is in compliance with the law on the internet.
Which languages and currencies are often utilised?
The turnkey software solution that most providers offer comes with support for many currencies and languages, which means that you will have the ability to select which languages and currencies you would like to make available on your online casino platform. In addition, you will have the ability to utilise our own payment system, which incorporates a variety of well-liked payment methods for your casino, including as credit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, and many more.This will be available to you.
What kinds of customization options are available with turnkey casino software?
The platform is designed to assist you in personalising virtually every significant part of an online casino, including the design, interface, and a variety of other elements.
You may personalise the functionality of the front end by utilising controls that are uncomplicated and easy to understand. I was wondering whether there are any payment methods that come with it.
Turnkey software does, in fact, support a large number of different payment options, including the likes of Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and bank transfers, to mention a few.
When purchasing casino software, you should pay close focus to the following parameters:
As crucial as the ability to add new titles are the quantity and quality of the available games. More players will be interested in your games if you provide a greater quantity and variety of games. There are, for instance, gamers who like video slot machines, as well as enthusiasts of classic games and specialised themes. Famous software developers including as NetEnt, Microgaming, and BetSoft create slots with high-quality visuals. Evolution Gaming is the top provider of Live Dealer software.
Configurations for the
It is essential to be able to configure backoffice to one’s own liking. You are able to concentrate on the marketing of your company if your casino is well-managed.
Newness in software
The software should be of the newest or one of the newest versions and should be updated often. Bugs should not be present. In addition, it must conform to the most recent industry trends. Good software, for example, will be optimised for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
More gamers choose to play casino games on their mobile devices, according to research. In its 2016 annual report, NetEnt, one of the world’s largest slot suppliers, states that mobile gaming contributes 43% of its income.
The ability for a customer to authenticate using a social network is a further trend. There is no need to register with the casino, so it is quick.
A casino must have a reliable security system. Internet-based favourable evaluations and expert opinions may be used to evaluate the dependability of software. A casino shouldn’t be easily compromised. It should also have an antivirus programme.
A comprehensive online casino solution may include a payment mechanism. Support for cryptocurrencies is also advantageous, since cryptocurrencies are a popular and promising payment option.
Promotion is one of the primary responsibilities of a casino operator. The presence of an affiliate programme inside software is a bonus. You will be able to use affiliates to market your casino.
Incentives and loyalty programme
It is also a crucial tool for player retention and acquisition. You may use a pre-existing incentive and loyalty system to avoid reinventing the wheel. Numerous discounts and incentives, as well as a points system for loyal customers, will be made available to you.
You will be able to monitor the activities of players. You will be able to see the history of your wagers, the time and date of games, wagers, wins and losses, etc.
- You will have the ability to manage payments, payouts, and know the timing and modalities of payments.
- Mailing systemIf a casino has a well-thought-out mailing system, it is simple to notify players about new games and promotions.
- Possibility to add new functionsAs your company expands, you may need to add new features; thus, it is advantageous if you have the option to do so.
This list of online casino software features is not exhaustive. Each application may vary from the others.
The online casino platform is the heart and soul of the whole casino company. It is comprised of several components, including CRM, Game Engine, Casino Engine, Payment wallets, Affiliate software, Content Management System, Bonus engine, and more complex features.
Cost of online casino software.
During different parts of running an online casino, the owner has to pay money. First of all, every new business needs a well-thought-out plan, a feasibility study, and a market analysis, which can cost $5,000 or more. At this stage, you’ll learn more about your competitors and your target audience. This will help you decide which countries to market your
licence – selecting the licence that best meets your brand demands and budget (Malta, Curacao, etc.). Prepare to spend between $20,000 and $30,000 on license-related services, and keep in mind that sub-licensing and banking services will cost you approximately $20,000 yearly.
The online casino creation process is one of the most expensive and involves close collaboration between you and the developer. You will be required to select a gaming software provider and payment method to provide to your customers. Live dealer solutions typically come in a separate bundle, as do slots with progressive jackpots; all of these factors increase your expenses.
This stage of development can cost as much as $20,000 or more, depending on the choices you wish to include in your casino. It should be noted that a mobile version, aesthetic design, and a few other crucial pieces are intrinsic components of larger budget items and are therefore not itemised separately.
When the online casino has been populated with content and is available for use, your expenditures will not end. Every business, whether brick-and-mortar or online, requires continual expenses to sustain and enhance the flow of income. Principal expenditure categories include human pay (IT specialists, bookkeepers, social media promoters), annual licence costs, auditing charges, internet security specialists, etc. Annual operational expenses can reach tens of thousands of dollars.
In conclusion, we can identify the primary expense items:
- Casino backend software
- Game software
- financial systems
- Taxes (if applicable)
- Promotional activities.
White Label Casino Software for Online Casinos
White Label Software for Online Casinos
White Label online casino is a low-cost, all-in-one solution that helps you start your own casino as quickly as possible. This saves time on hiring, managing staff, and making sure the quality is good.
What does “White Label” mean?
In simple terms, a White Label solution is when one company makes a product or service and then sells or rents it to another company, which then brands it as its own and sells it.
Solution for White Label Gaming
In the iGaming industry, many operators choose to buy a White Label casino when they have to choose between building a platform from scratch and spending a lot of money or buying a fully functional White Label solution and then adding the finishing touches if they want to. White Label online casino is a great choice for people who want to start a new casino quickly and for a price that is comparable to other casinos.
The idea behind “White Label” is that a client gets a standard betting platform with a set number of slots, bonuses, and ways to pay. The client can then take some games out of the package or add new ones, depending on what the users or countries in question like or what they are interested in. The White Label gaming solution is one of the best choices in terms of cost and lead time because of how flexible it is.
The Benefits of Investing in a White Label Casino
Having a system that is already fully functional is a significant benefit in and of itself. Aside from that, you will receive the licence, a bespoke website design for your website, and integrated verified payment alternatives, with many more to follow. You are free to devote your complete attention to promoting your casino, as the platform provider will handle all of the other responsibilities.
There are many advantages of white label casinos that make them an attractive option for online gaming operators. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that white label casinos allow operators to launch an online casino quickly and without incurring significant upfront costs. A white label casino is essentially a turnkey solution that includes all the necessary software, games, and infrastructure.
Another key advantage of white label casinos is that they offer a high degree of flexibility. Operators can customize the look and feel of their casino to match their brand identity. They can also add or remove games as they see fit, giving them complete control over the user experience.
White label casinos also tend to be very stable and reliable. Because they use established software platforms, they are less likely to experience technical issues or downtime. This is a major benefit for both players and operators, as it minimizes disruptions and keeps everyone happy.
Finally, white label casinos offer an excellent way for operators to enter the online gaming market without incurring significant risks. Because these types of casinos are typically backed by reputable companies, operators can be confident that their investment is safe. And if the casino is successful, they can reap handsome rewards down the road.
White Label Casino’s Pros and Cons
Already having a system that works well is a big plus. Besides that, you get a licence, a custom design for your website, and verified payment options that are already built in, with more to come.
Included in the White Label online casino package are:
Ready-to-go-live project from the top White Label casino providers
Solution for multiple platforms.
- 10,000+ games from top-tier providers
- There are a lot of languages.
- Secure payment system
- Easy to use interface with settings for multiple languages
- Getting a permit for your business
- The quickest time to get into a market: 6 weeks
- Bonus System with Lots of Extras Standalone 2.0.
- Partner system
- CRM and an auto-mailing system
How much does a white label casino cost?
You may even obtain it at a lower price; the initial costs for a white label casino can range anywhere from one thousand to ten thousand dollars. However, there are several circumstances that could make it less enjoyable. White label casino providers often have lower rates, but they make up for it by charging greater revenue sharing fees. This is done to offset the expenses of licencing, support, and maintenance that they incur.
The cost of setting up a white label casino can vary depending on a number of factors, including the size and scope of your operation. However, in general, you can expect to pay between $10,000 and $50,000 for the software, licensing, and other associated costs. You will also need to factor in the ongoing costs of running your casino, such as staffing, marketing, and customer support.
What exactly is meant by “casino white label”?
The result of an image search for white label casino software
To put it another way, a White Label casino is a commercial and technological solution that is offered to iGaming companies. To begin, a White Label provider offers an operator a sublicense that falls under the umbrella of the supplier’s primary licence. Gambling licences are required to conduct business in regulated markets, despite the fact that acquiring one can be a challenging endeavour.
There are many online casino platform providers, some of the most popular ones include:
- Microgaming: One of the oldest and most well-established online casino providers, Microgaming offers a wide range of games and services, including a large selection of slots, table games, and live dealer games. They also offer a platform for sports betting and poker. One of their key features is their progressive jackpot network, which has paid out millions of dollars in prizes over the years.
- Playtech: Another leading provider, Playtech offers a similar range of games and services to Microgaming, including slots, table games, and live dealer games. They also have a number of licenses for branded games, such as Marvel superhero slots and video slots based on popular movies and TV shows.
- NetEnt: NetEnt is a Swedish game provider that offers a wide range of video slots, table games, and live casino games. They are known for their high-quality graphics and innovative features. They also offer a platform for sports betting.
- Evolution Gaming: Evolution Gaming is a provider of live casino games, such as live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. They also offer a range of other services, including live game shows, and they are a leading provider of live dealer games to online casinos worldwide.
- Betsoft: Betsoft is a provider of 3D slots and other casino games, known for their high-quality graphics and engaging gameplay. They also offer a platform for sports betting and virtual casino games.
- Quickspin: Quickspin is a game provider that focuses mainly on video slots. They are known for their high-quality graphics, engaging gameplay and the ability to offer a vast variety of free spins and bonuses
- Yggdrasil: Yggdrasil is a game provider that offer a wide range of games, including video slots, table games, and live dealer games. They are known for their innovative features, such as their “Splitz” mechanic, which can create huge potential payouts on their slots games.
All these providers have their own unique features and offerings, and they all strive to offer the best and most innovative games and services to online casinos.
Microgaming casino platform
Microgaming is one of the leading online casino platform providers, and it offers a wide range of features to its clients. Some of the key features of the Microgaming platform include:
- Large selection of games: Microgaming offers a wide range of games, including slots, table games, and live dealer games. They have one of the largest game portfolios in the industry, with over 600 games available.
- Progressive jackpots: Microgaming operates one of the largest progressive jackpot networks in the industry, with many of their slots games linked to a progressive jackpot. This means that players can potentially win life-changing sums of money by playing these games.
- Sports betting: Microgaming also offers a platform for sports betting, allowing online casinos to offer sports betting to their customers.
- Poker: Microgaming also offers a platform for online poker, which allows online casinos to offer poker to their customers.
- Mobile compatibility: Microgaming games are designed to be mobile-compatible, so they can be played on a wide range of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Customizable platform: Microgaming offers a highly customizable platform that allows online casinos to tailor the look and feel of their site to their own branding and preferences.
- Advanced security features: Microgaming uses advanced security features to ensure that player information and transactions are kept safe and secure.
- Multi-language and Multi-currency support: Microgaming platform offers support for multiple languages and currencies, making it accessible to a wide range of players.
- Regular updates and new game releases: Microgaming releases new games regularly, keeping the game portfolio fresh and updated.
- Strong customer support: Microgaming offers strong customer support to its clients, helping them to set up and run their online casino smoothly.
Playtech casino platform
Playtech is a leading online casino platform provider, and it offers a wide range of features to its clients. Some of the key features of the Playtech platform include:
- Large selection of games: Playtech offers a wide range of games, including slots, table games, live dealer games, and virtual sports. They have one of the largest game portfolios in the industry, with over 600 games available.
- Branded games: Playtech has licenses for a number of branded games, such as Marvel superhero slots and video slots based on popular movies and TV shows.
- Sports betting: Playtech also offers a platform for sports betting, allowing online casinos to offer sports betting to their customers.
- Poker: Playtech also offers a platform for online poker, which allows online casinos to offer poker to their customers.
- Mobile compatibility: Playtech games are designed to be mobile-compatible, so they can be played on a wide range of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Customizable platform: Playtech offers a highly customizable platform that allows online casinos to tailor the look and feel of their site to their own branding and preferences.
- Advanced security features: Playtech uses advanced security features to ensure that player information and transactions are kept safe and secure.
- Multi-language and Multi-currency support: Playtech platform offers support for multiple languages and currencies, making it accessible to a wide range of players.
- Regular updates and new game releases: Playtech releases new games regularly, keeping the game portfolio fresh and updated.
- Strong customer support: Playtech offers strong customer support to its clients, helping them to set up and run their online casino smoothly.
- Integrated Platform Solution : Playtech offers an integrated platform solution which allows online casinos to access all of Playtech’s products from a single, unified platform, making it easy to manage and operate.
Betconstruct casino platform
Betconstruct is a leading online casino platform provider, and it offers a wide range of features to its clients. Some of the key features of the Betconstruct casino platform include:
- Wide range of games: Betconstruct offers a wide range of games, including slots, table games, live dealer games, and sports betting. They have a diverse game portfolio with over 5000 games available.
- Live casino solutions: Betconstruct offers a live casino solution which includes live dealer games, virtual sports and live betting.
- Mobile compatibility: Betconstruct games are designed to be mobile-compatible, so they can be played on a wide range of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Customizable platform: Betconstruct offers a highly customizable platform that allows online casinos to tailor the look and feel of their site to their own branding and preferences.
- Advanced security features: Betconstruct uses advanced security features to ensure that player information and transactions are kept safe and secure.
- Multi-language and Multi-currency support: Betconstruct platform offers support for multiple languages and currencies, making it accessible to a wide range of players.
- Regular updates and new game releases: Betconstruct releases new games regularly, keeping the game portfolio fresh and updated.
- Strong customer support: Betconstruct offers strong customer support to its clients, helping them to set up and run their online casino smoothly.
- Payment Solutions : Betconstruct offers a wide range of payment solutions, including credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and pre-paid cards, making it easy for players to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Back office tools : Betconstruct platform offers a range of back office tools that allow online casinos to manage and monitor their operations, including player management, financial reporting, and marketing tools.